Email me

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

186th and 187th email

From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Tuesday July 30th, 1999 2:06 AM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?

Dom, Marcus is still here…I just quickly snuck out of my bedroom…said I was going to get a glass of water…passed the computer…read your email and wanted to say I thought it was hot too when we…

…hang on…he’s getting up…write more later…



From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Tuesday July 30th, 1999 7:57 AM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?

Okay…Marcus has gone to Uni…that was close…I hit the send button on the last email and it didn’t send straight away…hotmail froze and I could hear him getting closer and closer…

I couldn’t close it down…that little hour glass kept spinning…

He was now calling my name…I didn’t answer for a couple of seconds…then the hour glass disappeared and I quickly sent the email…

I then answered him and minimized the hotmail…

He wanted to know what I was doing…

I told the two truths and I told two lies…

Said I was emailing you – truth

Responding to your thank you email for dinner – lie.

I said you specifically thanked Marcus – lie

And said he was a good cook – truth.

Anyway he bought it…we went back to bed…snuggled…and I thought of you…sorry…

12 comments:

  1. As I thought. Stacey certainly seems to be having her cake and eating it. Screwing Dom, screwing Marcus, screwing the whole thing up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God love is a complicated thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she;s not portraying herself in an attractive light right now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dom doesn't exactly come out of this smelling of roses either... as much as we are set up to hate Marcus, as we only hear of him from those who clearly dislike him, this is very unfair. He has done nothing wrong, yet these two are having a laugh at his expense half the time, and screwing him over (and each other!) the other half...

    ReplyDelete
  5. To further RedYeti's comment
    So...
    Stacy is 'cheating' on Marcus.
    Stacy is 'cheating' on Dom. Dom gave her that ultimatum.
    Dom is cheating on Elsa. And thus Dom didn't really have the right to give Stacy that ultimatum.
    One could argue Dom is cheating on Stacy too. By staying with Elsa
    And Dom seems to think that Elsa sleeps around anyway. Re: Poor Keith.
    The only one who still has no evidence of being 'unfaithful' is Marcus.

    Neither Dom nor Stacy seem to have any grounds to get jealous with each other. Interesting politics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she just cant say no to a good lay can she?

    seriously?!??! if she valued Dom so much, you really think she'd have screwed Marcus only a few hours after Dom squeezed the hot sausage into the oven? i think not.

    ..and she thinks that by telling Dom the truth that somehow that's going to make it ok? i love the 'sorry..." at the end. Dom would be fuming, but then again, he's got no right to be complaining with his woman back home.

    I can think of a few things right now. pick one or all.

    1) she's playing both men
    2) she's not in love either of them
    3) she cant say no to Marcus ( the alpha male thing thing)
    4) Dom is a nice guy but bad lay/Marcus is a bad guy good lay
    5) Whore!
    6) this is all types of messed up

    come to she actually said one big lie...

    "Anyway he bought it…we went back to bed…snuggled…and I thought of you…sorry…" - LIE!

    she thought of him"..pfft. bet she wasnt thinking of Dom when Marcus was sticking it to her from behind. She obviously wasnt satisfied with what she got a few hours earlier, so she decided needed more. oh look, aint that nice.. they "snuggled". like Dom's going to be happy with that consolation prize.

    Looks like the only Team im supporting from now on is Team Elsa. She seems to be the only one here capable of having a mature adult relationship around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, did anyone notice she never answered dom's question? "did you know marcus was coming over?" or maybe it was just a fluke and she honestly forgot to mention it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. "squeezed the hot sausage into the oven"= best thing I have ever read
    I agree with nabs completely on this.
    All I really have to add is UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon 9:42
    Well she did say she was sorta in a hurry cause marcus might be up/around.

    But I agree with Nabs (except on the elsa part).
    This whole thing is messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nabs, Elsa's off messing around with other guys. Dom made it the subject of a few emails, where she's been driven home by some seedy guy when she's completely off her face.

    This is definitely one of those cases where the truth is far, far stranger than fiction.

    ReplyDelete

Follow boredolives on Twitter