Email me

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

178th - 184th email

From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Monday July 29th, 1999 11:41 AM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?

Want to come to my place…? You’ve never been here have you? I can be a little messy…sorry…in advance…

And I should warn you…it’s small…really small…but it has a bed…and the beauty of living alone is we won’t be disturbed…




From: Dom Borax
To: Stacey Marchenkova
Sent: Monday July 29th, 1999 14:01 PM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?

I could duck by after work?

And I can’t wait to see your place by the way. Is it as romantic and troubled as I hope it is?

What’s your address?




From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Monday July 29th, 1999 14:07 PM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?

15/371 Brunswick Street.

I’ll be here at 5:30…I might even be domestic for you…spruce up the romance and clean up the trouble…




From: Dom Borax
To: Stacey Marchenkova
Sent: Monday July 29th, 1999 15:27 PM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?

Please don’t clean up the trouble. I’d hate to get a false impression of your home.

And I don’t think I can wait to 5:30. Make it 4:30. I’ll get out of work - feign a headache.





From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Monday July 29th, 1999 15:55 PM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?l

Cool. As long as your headache is gone by the time you get here.
PS Trouble is still intact by the way, polished but intact.




From: Dom Borax
To: Stacey Marchenkova
Sent: Monday July 29th, 1999 15:59 PM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?l

Headache will be gone by the time I get there. I promise. See you in half and hour.




From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Monday July 29th, 1999 16:11 PM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Again?

Too long…

8 comments:

  1. Was going to comment on how they are acting like horny teenagers, then remembered that that's exactly what they are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... still not sure how to feel. I mean i like it.. but ..hmmmm

    Maybe this reveals a lot about ourselves as people, rather than Dom and Stace.

    We like being in the middle of terrible heartbreaks and we love drama. mmmmm

    PS Redyeti - i see where you're coming from. TBH i'd probs be the same if i were them.. Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brunswick Street! I bloody lived on Brunswick Street for 6 months when I was travelling...small world. Who knows I could have shared a drink with them without even knowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh at "is [your apartment] as romantic and troubled as I hope it is?" I used to think the apartment I had in my early 20's was troubled and romantic. Turns out it was just terribly cluttered with a 20 year old sofa as the centerpiece.

    They are so completely caught up in their own world right now. Never fear, bored people, something has to snap them back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're gonna have make up sex for all the time they've missed out on it.

    I googled possible addresses but there's many Burnswick Streets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "lol... still not sure how to feel. I mean i like it.. but ..hmmmm

    Maybe this reveals a lot about ourselves as people, rather than Dom and Stace.

    We like being in the middle of terrible heartbreaks and we love drama. mmmmm"

    Hiranga nailed it. We're greedy. Now that we have what we wanted the whole time, we're bored. Damn human nature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm taking bets on the reality snapper... hmm that sounds like a wrestling move...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris - I've got $5 on Stacey having a Dom shrine in her bedroom closet. The offerings include her soiled shirt from the drink Dom threw on her, Days-of-the-week underwear, an Elsa voodoo doll, and 300 tea lights. Dom realizes she really is certifiable and gets a restraining order. What a twist!

    ReplyDelete

Follow boredolives on Twitter