Email me

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

26th and 27th email

----- Original Message -----
From: Dom Borax
To: Stacey Marchenkova
Sent: Sunday, May 9th, 1999 22:01 PM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE Please ignore the last e-mail

Stacey,

I’m doing a general Bachelor of Arts degree. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and Arts seemed like the perfect I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing kinda course.


Dom

PS And I know you were secretive on Friday about what you want to do with your life -work-wise- but can I ask again? It’s killing me.

PPS dog name suggestion #4: Bone Jovi (now that’s lame)

PPPS You keep all your emails? What the hell!?



----- Original Message -----
From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@printthis.com >
Sent: Monday, May 10th, 1999 23:55 PM
Subject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Please ignore the last e-mail

Yes I keep my e-mails…you never know when you’re going to need to refer to them…

PS still not telling what I do for a job...

PPS dog name suggestion #5: Puppy Long Stocking

2 comments:

  1. God this one was a lull. What did they do, eat torpor for breakfast. Two dimwits playing hard to get = not hard not got. Love is for the bold, my son. Stacey, break on through the nihilism. Burn in the flames of life's dulling horror. Get complicated or sleep slumber sleep, nothing nothing. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least we know that the owner of the hard drive is Stacey since Dom looks like he doesn't keep his emails.

    ReplyDelete

Follow boredolives on Twitter