Email me

Sunday, November 27, 2011

277th and 278th email

From: Dom Borax
To: Stacey Marchenkova
Sent: Thursday November 6th, 1999 6:31AM
Subject: arjingrj3njrnejn

I don't know how I’m going to deal with it all; I’m not going to make it!




From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Friday November 7th 1999 14:21PM
Subject: Stay sleeping

I hope you find my note… by the kettle…I’ll be back soon…but in case you log on before making a cup of tea here is a small note saying prepare yourself for the best smoked salmon sandwich ever…

You look so peaceful when you sleep, darling… I changed your pillow slip as it was a little wet.

1 comment:

  1. So Stephen I notice that you labelled this one with Yorkshire Gold Tea, although the type of tea here isn't explicitly mentioned. Maybe I'm looking too far into this, but the last time Dom sat down to enjoy a cup of Yorkshire Gold, the TV exploded and Keith showed up.

    Maybe I'm looking too far into this, but I don't know how things can get worse for these two right now.

    ReplyDelete

Follow boredolives on Twitter