Email me

Sunday, November 6, 2011

269th email

From: Dom Borax
To: Stacey Marchenkova
Sent: Sunday October 26th, 1999 11:21AM
Subject: okay drunk man typing

Hey Stacey, I am so sorry for midnight rambling. I just reread it and so much of it doesn’t make sense - and so many typos. It’s really quite embarrassing for a so-called writer to fluff so much.

Anyway just wanted to write and let you know I am okay. I know I dropped the big bombshell at the end and in truth I was only going to let you know when I had made a decision (or one had been made for me) about my next step.

Please don’t tell the folks. I just need to sit on it for a couple of days and work some things out. Then I’ll let them know. I just don’t want them worrying without reason.

My Dad especially will freak out.

How about I ring you tonight and we can through options. Are you up for that?



Love

d

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Can't wait to hear what Stacey, and Dom's parents have to say! I've spent 7 hours reading this blog - and it's been the best, most intriguing 7 hours of my life.
    I can understand how some people were living vicariously through these characters. Thank you Stephen!

    ReplyDelete

Follow boredolives on Twitter