Email me

Sunday, August 21, 2011

235th email

From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Tuesday September 15th, 1999 4:51AM
Subject: RE Wide Awake

So how’d you like the short romantic email, huh? Thought I’d tease you with just a couple of lines...plus my life is really dull compared to yours...all I can share is I’m running out of money and have to get a job...

I couldn’t help myself and spoke to your mother for an hour on the telephone...we just talked about you...and I planned a walking date with Oftenbark for the end of the week...

not much else...except I read...a book called Invisible Architecture by Steven Kelly...I quite liked it...made me want to go to Paris...which is odd as the book it set in Vienna... J

Love

Stacey

PS I’ll try to not be so boring in the next email...see Brisbane is boring...it’s far more exciting in LA, I’m sure...

3 comments:

  1. Stacey, pining for Dom! If you'd told me this a month ago, I'd never have believed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, been away a while. Finally just caught up!
    I'm cursious to see how Dom will reply now. Two e-mails in a row from Stacey..

    Keep em coming Stephen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be fair those two emails in a row were 30 minutes after one another so you can't really blame Dom

    ReplyDelete

Follow boredolives on Twitter