Email me

Sunday, July 31, 2011

229th email

From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax < mailto:printthisplease@hotmail.com >
Sent: Tuesday September 8th, 1999 12:29 PM
Subject: RE I don’t want to leave you.

Sounds like you need a hand packing...I’ll be there shortly...Just keep it to two suitcases and two carry-ons I reckon...that’s all you’ll need...your stuff will be safe with your parents...and I can bring some things with me when I visit...too...

Okay here’s a challenge...you can only take three books...three CDs...three pair of pants...three shirts...three sentimental things...three pairs of shoes...three photos and three things from my house...

Start with that, email me back...for by the time you’re done I’ll be there...

Love ya

Stacey

3 comments:

  1. Ah back to the wonderful old days of lists. Excellent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROM NEVILLE TAYLOR
    SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
    SUNDAY 31ST JULY 2011

    Lists were always my favorite part.

    Do you have a favorite list, olives?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY TOP TEN LISTS:

    1. Top Ten DVDs
    2. Top Ten Console Games
    3. Top Ten Characters in Lord of the Rings
    4. Top Ten Recipes for Toast
    5. Top Ten Villains in Doctor Who
    6. Top Ten Favorite Movies beginning with A
    7. Top Ten Bands whose Name begins with The
    8. Top Ten Instruction Manuals
    9. Top Ten Words and their descriptions in the Oxford English Dictionary

    What are yours?

    ReplyDelete

Follow boredolives on Twitter