Email me

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

250th and 251st email

From: Stacey Marchenkova  
To: dom borax

Sent: Tuesday October 6th , 1999 10:11AM
Subject:  RE RE RE Change of topic
Dom, you win…you’ll always win…you are winner…they lose…they will lose you…and that’s the world’s biggest loss…
I love you…so much…
I hold you in my arms….
I say there-there…
I mop your forehead…
I lift your arm in victory, champ…


From: Stacey Marchenkova
To: dom borax

Sent: Tuesday October 6th , 1999 11:01AM
Subject:  RE RE RE RE Change of topic
And again I am so sorry about the Tintin comment… I can't seem to get anything right at the moment…I’m  saying sorry so often lately…I hope it isn’t losing it’s power…or meaning..or whatever…anyway…I know it’s fucktard Marcus that likes Tintin...I know that…but I like Tintin too…but whatever…I screwed it…truthfully…and there is no excuse…excuse…except…how about I go into Marcus’s house and destroy everything Tintin related?  Or how about I offer a list of things for me to do to encourage your sympathy…I mean you always do that…you always list… and it works for you… so
1: I sell all my things for a one way ticket to LA to see you.
Okay…that’s all I’ve got…never very good at lists… what do you think?

Love
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow boredolives on Twitter