Email me

Thursday, May 6, 2010

7th email

----- Original Message -----
From: Dom Borax
To: Stacey Marchenkova
Sent: Tuesday, May 4th, 1999 3:34 PM
Subject: Wow, you’re up early

Dear Stacey,
I just noticed the time you sent your e-mail. So you’re a night owl.

Interesting tangential thought: The collective for Owls is Parliament. A Parliament of Owls.

I really like that. I really like collectives. What’s a collective of collectives? Hmmmm… note to self find out…

Anyway…

I’m very happy you’ll be there.
Even if only as an idea.

Dom
PS A Committee of Ravens is another of my favourites.

6 comments:

  1. Love it. this is BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw do we share? You need a share button. John Clarke??? How?

    ReplyDelete
  3. man why did you get me onto this... I feel like I'm waiting for the next episode of dead wood... please post more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share it by just chucking the link into your facebook and twitter statuses.

    ReplyDelete

Follow boredolives on Twitter